Thank you for visiting! Here you will find lots of useful info about your brand-new G-RO.
Your G-RO was carefully constructed to make it easy for you to go anywhere. You’ll find these things included in your package:
- Authentic G-RO Check-in
- Luggage Strap for Additional Bags (located in the mesh pocket within the top-front pocket)
- Additional GravityRoll™ wheels in your selected color
- GravityRoll™ wheel key
You can open the main compartment of the Check-in by releasing the zippers from the TSA lock (simply push the button with the downward arrow) and unclipping the expansion straps. Please see below to set your combination.
You have the option to travel with your choice of colored wheels. Watch the video below for instructions on how to quickly change between the two included colors using the GravityRoll™ wheel key.
1) Insert the narrow end of the wheel key (with “G-RO” facing up) into the gap between the wheel cover and the tread. Firmly (it’s OK to use force) push the key in until “G-RO” is no longer visible.
2) Keeping the wheel key inserted, move it completely around the wheel. The wheel cover will snap off as you do this, revealing fastening clips, ball bearings and silicone lubricant that preserves the wheel’s longevity.
3) The silicone lubricant is safe to touch, but do not clean anything inside the wheel (even if it is dirty). You can use a cloth and water to wipe away any lubricant that smears outside of the wheel or onto the wheel key.
4) Take your preferred wheel cover and place it on top of the wheel with clips aligned. Push down firmly, making your way around the wheel to ensure that all clips fully snap into place. Carefully check for any gaps between the cover and the wheel, pressing down again to remove any you find.
GO ALL IN
You can pack a ton of stuff in your G-RO, so longer trips are no problem. And when you pack it right, your bag will give you a bonus benefit of feeling much lighter when you roll it around.
- Loading Zones. Once you open the main compartment of your bag, you’ll notice that the inner lining has three shades of gray going from dark to light. We recommend that you pack your heaviest items in the darkest area, not as heavy items in the middle area, and lightest items in the lightest area.
- Expansion System. The Check-in can expand from 86 to 96L when you need even more space.
- Front Pockets. Useful for things you may need to remove quickly, like a bag of liquids or travel info.
- Shoe Compartment. The lower front pocket is a dedicated shoe compartment, providing easy access and a way to keep your other items separate.
Your G-RO has a built-in TSA-approved lock for security. Please see the instructions and video below.
1) If you haven't already, release the zippers by sliding the button with the arrow down.
2) Set all the numerical dials to 0-0-0.
3) Use a ball-point pen to press the reset button (located on the side of the lock, just above the zipper connectors).
4) Set the numeric dials to your new combination. We recommend you record this somewhere that's easily accessible in case you forget it.
5) Slide the button with the arrow down until you hear the reset button click. Your combination is now set. Reconnect the zippers and change the numeric dial to any other numbers to lock.
Tip: Keep your combination somewhere that’s accessible while traveling, just in case you forget it.
REFER A FRIEND
Excited about your G-RO? Tell your friends about it! They will receive £35 off their purchase, and you will make £35 when they buy. Click here to get started.
STAY IN TOUCH
Have you signed up to receive updates on our latest products, special offers and newsletters? Don’t miss out!
We’re here to help! Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.